Monday, January 14, 2013

Non Pregnancy Cravings

So today was completely crazy. But beside it all, I had an amazing peace about everything. The dark hair idea is sinking in. The damage is already done, so to speak.

I had some issues with some more hiccups I'm the road again. Waiting for some calls tomorrow.

On another note, the prescription toothpaste I've waited 4 days to come in at the pharmacy...didn't. Tried to go to another pharmacy and was told they wouldn't be able to order it either. After feeling completely hopeless, my lovely dentist locates a pharmacy that has it and I will have it tomorrow. Yippee! Can't wait to get in the right direction with this sensitivity before the pregnancy and having the baby/babies taking all my nutrients from my teeth and hurting it more. Looking forward and thinking positive for the future.

So today I had a huge craving. No pregnancy yet and I'm getting cravings. I badly wanted blueberries. I bought some blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries. It was a lovely mix and it did wonderful a to satisfy that craving. I hope my future baby cravings are as healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment