Monday, January 28, 2013

Estrogen Check... Check

Today I had my Estrogen check appointment. First off, I just want to say that I absolutely love my RE doctor. He is so sweet and personable. So when he walked into the room where I'm sitting on the exam table waiting for my TV ultrasound, he comes in, completely positive and in his usual good mood and says "lets check out the condo". Haha Gosh I love this guy. So now my uterus is now a condo. Awesome. I love it. Anyway, We have good news. My estrogen is at 512 and my lining is measuring in at a lovely 12.36 mm. Egg retrieval should be on Friday which means I will be lowering my estrogen patches to 2 from the current 4 and I will be stopping my lupron and starting my progesterone. Yippee. I'm excited its moving quick (not too much for the progesterone shots though). If we have retrieval on Friday, our transfer will be on next Wednesday! It's a little later than originally expected but I'd rather them take a little longer to develop than to rush for a deadline. So grow little follies, grow!

On a more personal note, on to how I FEEL. I've only really talked about seeing today through my eyes like Being John Malkovich. So here it is. I'm exhausted today. My days where I visit my most amazing RE and his wonderful team, I drive about 4 hours each way (total of 8 hours driving). And today I'm feeling very bloated. I feel as though I look pregnant when I'm not. I usually feel this way before my cycle starts, so I guess that part isn't too far off, except I feel slightly more bloated than usual. It may be a side effect to this lovely estrogen.

No comments:

Post a Comment