Friday, January 25, 2013

End of January Update

Things are falling lovily into place (yes I just made that word up and I really like it and may use it in the future). We have our estrogen check in 3 whole days! Where they will check my blood for my estrogen levels and another IV ultrasound, which I'm guessing will be checking my lining. Pretty sweet. I hear the meds are going well for the egg retrieval. Which is more amazing news. The retrieval will be after my estrogen check and if all goes to according to plan, our transfer will be on February 4th... Only 11 more days! Almost in the single digits for the count down!!

Ok so on another note I want to share how awesome my kids are for a second. My girls are 4 and 6 and they are well aware mommy is going to hold onto our IPs' baby and let him grow inside me and give him back. And even though they are a little sad we won't get to keep a baby, they understand our IPs want their baby back. So my 4 year old asks me this morning when I'm going to swallow their baby and asked me to please not chew because it could hurt the baby. And my 6 year old asks if she can stay in the hospital with me when I "poop" their baby out. Gosh I just love their innocence and sweetness. I think that's all I am sharing today

No comments:

Post a Comment