Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year...New Beginnings

Today is Jan 6th! 1 whole successful week on the Lupron and first day off of the birth control pills. I have my suppression check this upcoming week. I'm having no seriously bothersome sound effects which is amazing! I'm feeling great and I can't wait for my next step. I'm on to starting my estrogen in later on this week! This month sure is going to fly by and I can't wait to see my IPs again!

I have no apprehension so far about this month. I'm really excited about our transfer coming up! I'm hoping we can find a really healthy embryo and have success the first time. I think the only thing I have a little anxiety about would be the notorious progesterone shots. I haven't heard anything good about them yet.... SOOOOOOO.... here's to hoping to don't pass out on my volunteer needle givers haha I'm feeling sorry for them already and it's not even coming up too soon yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment