Monday, April 1, 2013

Little Itsy Bitsy Steps

Boy, oh boy. Here I am in my journey, waiting for my almost FIPs to sign the release that was drafted and sent to their attorney last week. Even though we have gotten a verbal and a written, my attorney would like to have this specific paper signed, notarized, and in her hands before introducing me to new IPs. My guess is that it will be signed by Wednesday or Thursday and I will get the attorney's confirmation call on Friday. I still really am just sitting around playing the waiting game still. It's been a waiting game for over 8 weeks now. This has really tested me and hopefully improved my impatience. I'm really thrilled to meet new potential IPs. I've gotten a brief description over the phone last week, and I just can't wait to meet them. I have my questions modified and typed up and ready to go. So really, no progress from my last blog entry, but some slight new news. I just hate the fact that I think about it every day and it makes my days seem to drag. I've been working on a monster blanket for one of my fertility family members. She isn't choosing to find out the sex but has decided to have a monster themed nursery. I've been trying to pace myself so I don't finish it in a week, and to keep my mind occupied. I've also been making nursing covers, bows, and some other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment