Monday, April 8, 2013

Just a little bit more.... WAITING!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the waiting game. Have I ever mentioned that I am NOT a very patient person to begin with... THIS IS KILLING ME!!!

I just got off the phone with the attorney. She STILL (after 2 weeks) has not heard from the (in the legal process of...) "Former" IP's attorney. She had sent over a small little formal release that she typed 2 weeks ago and emailed to their attorney. All he had to do was read the small paragraph and tell them to sign it. I can't officially MOVE ON to another couple without it, even though we have a verbal and written statements releasing me from my contract. Boy, oh boy.

On the positive side, I did talk to her a little about some things. Reminding her that every day that passes of me waiting, feels like a whole week. These 9+ weeks of waiting has felt like an eternity!

Changing the subject just a little, I'm super thrilled to meet new IPs! I really can't wait to get moving again in the process. And my attorney says she can't wait to introduce me to a family that is perfect for me.... again.... THRILLED! **To my future IPs, I can't wait to meet you!!! EEKS!**

And now I'm changing the subject once more to something completely un-related... I'm also really excited to be part of a lucky socks package exchange. I started shopping immediately after I got my email. This is for women trying to conceive. Although, I will be conceiving for someone else and in a couple months, I was just happy to be able to send another woman a package to encourage, empower, and lift her spirits. So this exchange came at a perfect time. I know, I know, if Chelsea (the coordinator) found this out she may yell at me haha, buuuuuuuut I used eBay Bucks along with PayPal money I earned and didn't count it toward the $20 I'm supposed to spend on the package... OOPS... actually NOT oops... I was just excited and there was more and more stuff I wanted to put in there so I limited it to the essentials (which I'm guessing cost maybe twice as much as what I'm supposed to spend). I just had to get that off my chest... BOY that felt amazing! Now SHHH don't say anything, that's our secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment