Thursday, February 14, 2013

When There is a Desire...

It's been a while since I've updated my blog. There have been a few reasons for this. But I apologize to anyone that reads that has been wondering what was going on.

As I mentioned in my last post, we got some bad news on Saturday (almost 2 weeks ago) that the embryos didn't make it. And today would have been the day i went in for my BETA. We have all been saddened and heart broken by this news. My IPs are at a disagreement at this time. One of the is so distraught that they don't want to endure that again, while the other wants to try at least once more soon. If both can get on the same page soon, I will know where I'm going but for now I will be in limbo waiting to hear from them. I know it is not an easy decision and definitely not one that needs to be rushed. If they choose to try again, I will gladly try again, however, if they decide that one more try is not what they wish to do, I will be sad they gave up so close to their dream, but respect their decision.

These past almost 2 weeks have gotten through with kind words from C and P (2 lovely ladies from my fertility family). One rooting me on and the other reminding me that it happens and it will all be ok in the end, and that this should be a time to "pamper" myself. I have to constantly remind myself that if they choose for this to be the end of their journey, it most certainly isn't the end of mine. I will move on to helping another family become complete. Pink's "Try" lyrics keep playing over and over in my head... "Where there is a desire, there's gonna be a flame. Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned. But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die. You gotta get up and try, and try, and try..."

2 comments:

  1. Ohh my heart just aches for them! Stay positive though and know that it will all be ok in the end, and if its not ok, it's not the end! You'll make an amazing GC when the time is finally here! <3

    ReplyDelete