Monday, February 18, 2013

Hope

I guess things happen for a reason. I'm so glad I didn't have to be sick and pregnant for today. I've been trying to remain positive today since it is the 2 year anniversary of the day one of my sweet, talented, hilarious, amazing best friends lost her battle with leukemia and earned her angel wings. Seeing the posts on her Facebook of others saying they miss her and me going through old photos of her or photos she took (photography was her passion), I can't help but be overwhelmed with tears. I remember her telling me when she was pregnant with her 3rd baby and her husband and her goofing about how they were going to have 10 babies. She was one of the most amazing mothers I have ever met. This is to you my sweet angel who never gave up hope while fighting cancer and holding on to hope of beating it and holding her precious baby... And to other amazing mothers, moms-to-be, fur baby moms, step-moms, aspiring moms... Don't ever give up hope. And just because things don't turn out how you planned, doesn't mean your journey or story didn't touch someone's life, or that it was in vain. Just as some of you may not have things go exactly as planned, God still has a plan for you. Just like our friend Cynthia. She planned on beating cancer, holding her baby Deklin, and being with her family in her happily ever after. She does hold her baby Deklin, but up in heaven as she smiles and watches down on all her loved ones.













No comments:

Post a Comment