Wednesday, February 27, 2013

No News is Good News... Right...?

I called the attorney today to see if they had found out any word since it has been about a month of no word or decision from my IPs. They said they have heard from them. They had some personal issues they needed to get past first and haven't much discussed it because of it. So basically... no news. But that's can't be ALL bad right? No news is good news... right? It's just killing me waiting, on the edge of my seat, hoping every day that goes by, I may have that call from the attorney, the RE office, or even my IPs themselves with a decision. A lot of women in my Fertility Family are at the point of taking at home tests and getting their BETAs and ultrasounds. It saddens me a bit to feel like at this point, I would have already had my BETAs and we should be going to our first ultrasounds around now-ish. I'm extremely happy for everyone that is progressing in their journeys, I'm just a little down that right at the last possible second, our journey had been called off and now a month later, I'm left hanging here not knowing at all what our future in this journey will be. I'm rooting for my IF and his desire to continue, and empathize with all the heartache my IM is feeling. I just deep down feel as though, they have detached themselves from me emotionally this past month since I have not heard a word at all, and that is completely not usual for us. My attorney says not to text them and to let them come around when they feel comfortable, but this past month has been killing me. I've been aching to at least send a text their way to let them know they are in my thoughts. I guess only time will tell. I will try to keep myself busy in the meantime to help the time pass a little quicker. It's been excruciatingly slow, like watching paint dry. But no news can be good news... right???

No comments:

Post a Comment